This is called ‘rainscaping'. What do you think?

I did this on the side of my house several years ago when I lived on 26 acres that always seemed to get flooded. I dug out the trench and lined it with stones and sand and it looked awesome!

1 view0 comments


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2019 by Pamela Beach Proudly created with